Who qualifies to be a Member of KMA Sacco
- Medical practitioners including doctors, dentists and pharmacists qualify for principal membership into the Sacco.
- Principal members can introduce their spouses, children and employees.
- KMA Sacco employees and medical students also qualify for membership.
How to be a member
Being part of KMA Sacco is a simple affair.
- One requires to complete a membership application form obtained from our offices or download the membership form below.
- attach a copy of national Identity card, KRA pin certificate, a photocopy of either MBChB, BDS or Bpharm certificate, and/or Board license or retention certificate with two recent passport photos.
- Once completed, submit the application together with the joining fee of Ksh2,500/=
- Payment can be made through the KMA Sacco Bank Accounts (shared below) or via MPesa Pay Bill No. 540900 (Use ID No./Membership No. as the account No.)
Our banking details
|Account Name: KMA SACCO LTD|
|Barclays Bank||Plaza Branch||Account No. 077- 5022728|
|Equity Bank||Community Branch||No. 0170194616921|
|K.C.B Bank||Moi Avenue Branch||Account No. 1116188619|
|Cooperative Bank||Ukulima Branch||Account No. 01100133572300|
|Bank of Africa||Re – Sameer Business Park||Account No. 01039350007|
|M-pesa||Paybill Number 540900||(Use ID No./Membership No. as the account No.)|