AT KMA RNWDT SACCO LTD
We Are Positioned As A Major Financier For Medical Practitioners Countrywide. Our Membership includes Doctors, Pharmacists, Dentists and Medical Students.
How To Become A Member
Being part of KMA Regulated NON WDT Sacco is a simple affair, one requires to complete an application form obtained from our offices or download the form :
- Attach a copy of National ID/Passport, KRA pin certificate and 2 passport size photos.
- Also attach a photocopy of either MBChB, BDS or Bpharm certificate, and/or Board license or retention certificate.
- Download and fill the Email Indemnity Form and attach it to the application form.
- Submit the application with the joining fee of Ksh 3,000.
- Pay via KMA Sacco Bank accounts or MPesa Pay bill No. 540900.
Designed to met your specific needs at every step of your professional journey as a medic.
We construct a simple yet effective blueprint for you and your family.
We have partnered with leading insurance companies to provide a range of insurance covers.
We help to facilitate the growth of your investments steadily for a better future.
Our Happy Clients!
I am so proud to be affiliated with KMA Sacco. The latest has been a balancing act of refinancing my Midterm loan, adding my dividend proceeds and my perennial emergency loan to set up a 1.5 acre Dragon Fruit farm with a borehole. It’s done!
Dr. Anne Mungai
“I never knew about TIBA Insurance Agencies the insurance arm of the Sacco that is 99% owned by the Sacco until June 2021 when I needed a car insurance. I took the motor insurance cover through Tiba Ins. and they have since been acting as my agent.’’
Dr. Peter Umara Marenya
Dr. Gordon Peter Yossa
Our Land Projects
Do You Want To Own Property?
Owning your own property and having a place you can call home is a smart move and investment that can’t go wrong.
Our Contact Details
KMA SACCO draws its strength from the support given by our members, who are both shareholders and customers.