Medifinance limited - The Investment arm of KMA Sacco ltd offers for Sale 32 (Thirty Two ) 50 X 100 ( 1/8th ) plots at Kitengela 4 Km from Yuko’s Petrol Station near the Acacia Schools and 31 ( Thirty one ) 50x 100 ( 1/8th ) plots at Upper Matasia Ngong 3 km from Magadi Road at St Patrick’s School on a first come first served Basis due to the limited number of plots.
The Selling Prices for the plots are Ksh 950,000.00 per plot for Kitengela and Ksh 960,000.00 for Ngong as earlier advised during the request for Expression of interest in December 2016.
Please book your plot through payment of at least 10% deposit to the Bank Account below to reserve your plot. The balance is payable within 60 days.
Financing, in the form of asset loans, is available at KMA Sacco for qualifying Sacco members at 14.0% p.a, reducing balance.
The Prices are inclusive of transfer fees, legal fees and stamp duty.
Those borrowing from the Sacco will be required to meet the cost of charging their titles to secure the loans.
Attached please find the site plans for both Kitengela and Ngong parcels and note that viewing of the plots, balloting and allocation of plots shall be done at a date to be advised by the Company.
Bank of Africa Kenya limited
Account Number: 046 224 20008
Upper Hill Branch
Bank Code: 19023
Letters of offer shall be given after receipt of the deposit for the plots.
KMA SACCO LTD,
P.O Box 413-00202,
Kindly send your instructions by 30th April, 2017.
The following options are available:
1. Ploughing back to your deposits.
2. Utilizing them for Loan Repayments.
3. Insurance Premium payments.
4. Payment to your Bank Account - Provide Banking details(Your name, Bank Name, Branch and Account number) in your instructions and payments will be made starting 1st May 2017.
Please note that Investors with defaulted loans and other unpaid Sacco obligations including unpaid insurance premiums can only be paid after the obligations are settled as a matter of policy.
We highly encourage Investors to plough back their dividends and interest on member deposits to realize more income in to the future.
Our Annual General Meeting will be held on 1st April 2017 at the Public Service Club, Upper Hill Nairobi at 12.30pm. Please find attached the notice as well as the Agenda for the day.
Please also note to familiarize yourself with the Board Nominees at http://kmasacco.com/kma-sacco-elections-2017/
Don't miss out, Please tell a colleague to tell a colleague!
Medifinance limited is the Investment arm of Kenya Medical Association Sacco that runs TIBA Insurance agencies among other Investment activities such as land and Real Estate, Property management, supply chain management among others. The Company intends to recruit a result oriented individual who will drive the business to the Next level.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Executive Officer will be responsible for the overall operations, marketing and development of the business to achieve and exceed set targets.
• Operational oversight: The incumbent shall manage day to day running of the company to achieve operational efficiency, optimal output, excellent customer relations/service and flawless reporting to management and Board.
• Strategy Implementation: The holder of the position shall lead a team of dynamic personnel in implementing the company strategy so as to achieve the company’s mission, vision, objectives and core values.
• Asset custodian: S/he shall put in place policies, procedures and processes to ensure safe keeping and utilization of company assets and inventory.
• Business development and growth: The Executive officer shall lead in the design, development, implementation and detailed impact evaluation of marketing strategies and prospects for new business to meet company targets and return value to shareholders.
• Insurance agency administration: S/he shall effectively supervise and monitor issuance of policy documents, certificates and renewal of client policies and agency licences.
• Employee management: s/he shall effect sound HRM practice to optimize employee motivation, maximize individual as well as collective output, resolve day-to-day conflicts and make recommendations on HR needs. S/he shall ensure that all company employees are informed and remain committed to achievement of company objectives at all times.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
• Be a holder of a University degree preferably marketing or Bachelor of Commerce (Insurance option.)
• Be a holder of full ACII qualifications
• At least 5 years practical work experience in marketing and underwriting within the Insurance Industry. With at least one year supervisory/management experience.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, highly confidential and well organized.
• Must have integrity and high sense of ethical responsibility.
• Should be result oriented, good team player with self-drive and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and oral communications, good organization, speed to execute work, maturity, and sense of judgment.
• Demonstrated understanding of key laws and rules guiding insurance regulation, brokers, Re-insurance companies and customers in this market.
Only persons who meet the above qualifications and experience are invited to apply to the address below by e-mail only, attaching C.Vs with 3 professional referees, copies of certificates, and a telephone contact and e-mail address. Please quote your current and expected remuneration in your application.
The General Manager,
P.O.BOX. 413 -00202
So as to be received not later than 14th February 2017.
Medifinance is an equal opportunity employer. Only successful candidates shall be contacted.
For any clarification kindly contact us on 0722519037, 0202675620, 0725308268, and 0704825300