The KMA SACCO-UAP medical scheme is due for renewal on 8th June 2019. The scheme runs from June to June and has a two months window period of which members can join i.e. from 8th June 2019 – 8th August 2019.KMA Sacco Ltd through Tiba Insurance Agencies has also negotiated with Jubilee Insurance for a parallel medical scheme which runs from January –January. However, a member can join the Jubilee scheme at a prorated rate.
Qualifications of joining the schemes
- All KMA SACCO members and their nuclear families.
- KMA SACCO members’ relatives (i.e. parents below 64 years, siblings and children above 18 years).
N.B The medical schemes are open to both existing members and new applicants wishing to join.
Requirements for joining the medical scheme.
- Duly completed proposal form
- Copy of IDs of principal member and spouse.
- Copy of KRA pin of the principal member.
- Birth certificate for children.
- Premium payment.