How to become a Member
Being part of KMA Regulated NON WDT Sacco is a simple affair, one requires to complete an application form obtained from our offices or download the form :
- Attach a copy of National ID/Passport, KRA pin certificate and 2 passport size photos.
- Also attach a photocopy of either MBChB, BDS or Bpharm certificate, and/or Board license or retention certificate.
- Download and fill the Email Indemnity Form and attach it to the application form.
- Submit the application with the joining fee of Ksh 3,000.
- Pay via KMA Sacco Bank accounts or MPesa Pay bill No. 540900.
KMA Regulated NON WDT Sacco Success Stories
Dr. Ogola joined the KMA Sacco in 2011, immediately after graduating from The University of Nairobi with a degree in Dental Surgery. He was a Dental Intern in Kenyatta National Hospital at that time when he became one of KMA Sacco’s active members. “I acquired my first development loan of one million Kenya Shillings to start a dental practice in Kisumu in 2012.” Read More
Dental Surgeon, Founder Royal Dental Clinic